at Chicago Behavioral Hospital
Scroll for more details
Virtual (Zoom) visitation can be made available upon request.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the care we provide, and to protect the privacy of our patients, all visitors must have the patient passcode and check in at the reception desk.
- Visitation occurs in our cafeteria with staff supervision.
- Masks are required.
- All visitors to CBH are required to have a temperature check and complete a symptoms screening prior to entering the hospital.
- Only one visitor at a time will be allowed.
- All visitors must be 18+ years of age.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- Visitors are not allowed to give additional belongings to patients during visiting hours. All additional belongings must be brought to the patient through the receptionist at the front desk.
- If a visitor engages in disruptive behavior or wears inappropriate attire, they may be asked to leave.
- Visitation may be limited or refused if a visitor appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Staff may terminate any visit if the safety of staff or patients is in question.
- If you have any questions or concerns prior to visiting your loved one, please contact us at (844) 756-8600.
Patient Phone Privileges
Phone calls can be made and received between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM. Patients may not make or receive calls during scheduled group times. Staff will be available to help patients make and receive calls while in treatment. Calls will be limited to 10 minutes to ensure that all patients have access to the patient phones.
Patient Internet Privileges
Patients will not have access to the internet during treatment.