Geriatric Psychiatry Program
The geriatric psychiatry program was named in honor of the most brilliant butterfly, the Monarch, a symbol of transformation.
What makes the Monarch Program unique?
Our program is dedicated to the treatment of older adults with mental health conditions such as depression or psychosis, including those related to dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
Patients can be referred by any nursing home, memory care, senior living facility, family member, hospital, or home health agency. Seniors themselves can also access this program.
Are you or a loved one struggling with one these symptoms?
- Severe mood changes or mood swings
- Bizarre behavior
- Suicidal thoughts or gestures
- Extreme delusional thinking
Monarch Program elements include:
- Medication adjustments and management
- Psychoeducational therapy groups
- Therapeutic processing groups and reminiscence therapy to aid in symptom recognition and stress management
- Family therapy
- Transition and aftercare planning
If you or your loved one is suffering call Chicago Behavioral Hospital TODAY!
Call us and come in for a free, confidential assessment 24/7, at (844) 756-8600
CBH can help you and your loved one get back on track.